As you may be aware, Health Canada has authorized the use of the COVID-19 Pfizer vaccine in youth 12 years of age and older.
WDG Public Health is adding additional clinics for youth and their families in our community. Students 12+ can pre-register now on the WDGPH website.
- Please see the below PDF (1-WDGPH Youth Vaccination Communications) for details on steps for registering.
- Be sure to pre-register online before Monday May 31 at noon (12:00pm), so that you will have received a booking code by email before Tuesday.
- On Tuesday June 1, 2021 at noon (12:00pm), there will be new clinics added to the booking website. Use your booking code to book an appointment.
Students or families who are unable to book online can call the Vaccine Registration/Appointment Help Line at 1-844-780-0202 for assistance in booking an appointment.
- 1-WDGPH Youth Vaccination Communications.pdf
- 1-WDGPH Youth Vaccination Communications_Amharic.pdf
- 1-WDGPH Youth Vaccination Communications_Arabic.pdf
- 1-WDGPH Youth Vaccination Communications_Spanish.pdf
- 1-WDGPH Youth Vaccination Communications_Tagalog Filipino.pdf
- 1-WDGPH Youth Vaccination Communications_Tigrinya.pdf
- 1-WDGPH Youth Vaccination Communications_Vietnamese.pdf